Visa TravelMoney Cards
Visa TravelMoney is a prepaid reloadable Visa debit card which offers travelers a safe and convenient alternative to travelers checks and cash.
- Security and Convenience - Carry the card that provides the security of travelers checks and the convenience of a Visa card.
- Easy to Use - Make purchases at the 25 million merchants worldwide that accept Visa debit cards including restaurants and shops. Obtain local currency at over 1 million Visa ATMs around the world and avoid standing in line to exchange foreign currency.
- Emergency Card and Cash Replacement - With Visa TravelMoney you can obtain emergency card and cash replacement virtually anywhere in the world, generally within one business day.
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting - Makes it easy to report a lost or stolen Visa TravelMoney card. Just call 1-800-VISA-911, or from outside the U.S., call collect 0-410-581-9994.
- Reloadable from anywhere* - Cards can be reloaded where the cards were purchased, online, or by phone. Use cash, funds from your bank account, credit or debit card to reload your cards.
- Zero Liability** - Protection from fraudulent use of a lost or stolen card. Learn more about Zero Liability.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement***- get reimbursement up to $250 per trip, $1,000 per cardholder to replace your luggage and its contents if an airline, train, cruise or bus line loses your checked or carry-on luggage. Reimbursement is not contingent upon the purchase of travel with the Visa TravelMoney card.
- Purchase Security*** - Within the first 90 days of the date of purchase, Purchase Security will replace, repair, or reimburse you for eligible items of personal property purchased entirely with your registered Visa TravelMoney® card up to a maximum of $500 per claim, in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism, accidentally discharged water, or certain weather conditions.
- Travel & Emergency Assistance*** - Get translation assistance 24-hours a day, medical and legal referrals, emergency trip arrangements, and emergency messages to relatives.
* See terms and conditions provided with your card for types of funds accepted and for ways your card can be reloaded.
**Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S.–issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or click here.
***Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Please contact us to verify the specific benefits included with your Visa card.